Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the “right stuff” to turn our dreams into reality. – James Womack
So today my blog turns 1 month. Wow, talk about commitment. No seriously, with reaching one month this makes me more committed than my:
- Diet (mmmmm chicken) – I don’t know about you but Celery is the suck.
- Assignments – I can not remember the last time I finished an assignment 3 or more days in advance.
- Political stance – Liberal/Labor/Democrat/Republic/Moderate. Changes with each changing phase of the moon. Thank god I did not take politics.
- Wikipedia – Confused with this? Let me explain. At one point in the past I got really nerdy and felt like signing up on Wikipedia from my UNI computers and decided to contribute to Wikipedia by writing articles and all that type of crap. Took 5 mins before I decided vandalizing an article about earth bacteria is so much more fun. The vandalism? I placed a cake recipe in between the article. HA HA the vandalism stayed on for 2 days and I got a big orange message saying if I do that again I will get banned. I guess I will stick to viewing Wikipedia.
-Having said that, if you know a wikipedian, congratulate him for his efforts. I seriously do not know how they can write so much and put so much effort on some of those articles. Word!
- Last girlfriend – Ugh lets not go there. (*cough one week cough*). Fun while it lasted I suppose 😀
- Treadmill. Did this for a good 3 weeks. I can’t remember what pulled me away from it, but it had something to do with fat, chicken and more fat :D.
- Hate for my job. Deep down I love it and have lots of fun, minus all the verbal abuse by the feral’s.
- Myspace – Got over it after almost a month. Facebook on the other hand is quite entertaining and actually went past the one month stage.
- Blogger. – I would say something but some things are better left unsaid (er unwritten that is..)
- Love for physics. *picture the chanting and picket signs* “Down with physics! Down with physics!”
This pic doesn’t really serve a necessary purpose but I thought the sign was a bit random (IMF:Imperial Mother Fucker haha) and it is probably a good way for me to finish of.
ROCK ON bloggers! Will recap again in a month’s time… Unless I get over WordPress by then..Hmmm I hear Typepad is rocking.. (JUST KIDDING WordPress 😉 )