Props goes to “CrispSeptember – An Artists Refuge” for the game (I am not sure if the person made it up but I will use it none-the-less 😉 )
To play the Wikipedia Band Game…
1.Go to the Wikipedia home page and click “random article” (in the menu on the left). That is your band’s name.
2. Click random article again; that is your album name.
3. Click random article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album.
4.Add a random album cover to go with it. Go to flickr and choose a photo the was recently added.
Album cover from flickr:
Band Name: Aminata Sow Fall AKA ASF (Dedicated to our favourite Senegalese-born author)
Album Name: On-line identity (Feel the identity not just live, but on-line as well!)
1. Fubuki Kakuyoku (Group favourite Japanese porn-star)
2. List of communities in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality (Drummer grew up here)
3. Baby Cakes (Guitarist likes to eat babies made out of cakes…Yum yum….Or is it cakes made out of babies!>!??! Hmmm well leave the guitarists tendencies aside)
4. 1973 Mountjoy Prison helicopter escape (Our guitarist rode the helicopter)
5. Operation Purple Haze (Description the vocalists gives when he injects himself with crack)
6. Luit Bieringa (This is the drummers uncle)
7. Courtnall (The parents of the guitarist)
8. 2567 Elba (Well not all songs have to have a specific dedication do they! Sometimes we were just high OK?)
9. Allison ‘Tootie’ Montana (Stripper in Lebanon, Tennessee-Gave lap dance to each member of the band)
10. Eucalyptus pyriformis (Our floral emblem, you can see it on the album cover if you look carefully enough)
11. The King’s Head, Amlwch (The king’s head is just random and ‘Amlwch’ is the drummer typing his name on the keyboard with his elbow)
12. How Does That Grab You? (Bit of a catchy retro tune that has the same words repeat over and over again, drummer does a solo performance at the end… no one cares…)
13. Christopher Finch-Hatton, 15th Earl of Winchilsea (Vocalists grandma)
14.Saint-Aignan, Gironde (Our saviour)
15. Zebulun (band) (We used to be a part of this band… But then we forked away from it because we have more style and pizza… Hence this is a tribute to them, for all the pies filled with cheese)
” To order your copy for 9 easy payments of $32.96 (+$46.55 P+H, more for mobile users) call 1800-ASF-ROCKS and wait 6 weeks before we move location and empty your entire bank balance… Er I mean nothing :D. Buy 3 and get the 5th one free. Give some to all your friends! Or stuff.”
Oh and you might be wondering… What role do I play in the band? I am the triangle man of course. (Is the correct plural for people who play the triangle “triangullarists?)
Ps. After my last blog, I CBF putting links to every single bloody noun in the blog. Look them up yourself!